Why Become a WSEMA Member?
There are a number of reasons why you should consider WSEMA Membership if you live or work in an emergency management-related profession here in Washington State. They include:
- Regular Updates from the President: We strive for regular communication to share issues, ideas, job opportunities, relevant trainings & webinars to our members.
- Opportunity to Participate in a Impact-Oriented Committee: We have several key committees which include our Legislative Committee, Conference Committee and Membership/Outreach Committee that make key recommendations to the Executive Board on key topics.
- Ability to Weigh-In and Provide Feedback on Issues that affect our Profession: You’ll be asked for your opinion when we have opportunities to share collective feedback with regional, state and national organizations that impact our work.
- Discounted Rates to our Annual WSEMA Conference: Each year, the conference provides an excellent time of networking and learning about key topics that are fresh and relevant to our profession.
Levels of Membership:
Annual Membership runs from January 1- December 31st of each year
- Regular Membership is $80.00 and applies to all except the following to membership types
- Student Membership is $40.00 and applies to students who are currently enrolled in a higher education program.
- Past-President, Retired, applies to former presidents of WSEMA who have retired from their careers in emergency management. It is expected that while employed, past-presidents will pay for their membership; however, dues will be waived following retirement or a change in profession.
How To Signup or Renew Membership:
TAX ID #: 91-1228753
- Pay by check, complete the Membership form by clicking here and mailing the form and check to:
- Ute Weber, WSEMA Secretary, 901 S. Fawcett, Tacoma, WA 98402
- Pay by credit card (prices do not include processing fee paid for by WSEMA):
Regular Membership Fee (01/01/2018 – 12/31/2018):
Student Membership Fee: